Apr 3, 2012

How to blog? (1)

I have been thinking.. How do I get successful? I still haven't found out the answer to that question. You know why? Because most of the time the key of being successful is work hard and have a bit of luck. But what do you specifically need to do to get there?

I want to be a Journalist. Maybe i'm wrong but I think blogging en reading blogs will help me with that. Ofcourse I want to be educated in journalism. I read quite a few blogs, nope not blogposts but just the whole blog. When I was done reading I thought : "WHOA, why was that so fun to read?" And the post only was about food. The answer to that was because YOU find it intresting obviously. So for people to read your post you have to have a intresting post.. pff are you kidding me? I'd never thought of that *sarcasm overload* But how do you get the audience? And how do you know what people find intresting. And a better question, what kind of audience do you want to attract?

I'm still figuring that out LOL! I'll continue this post when I know more..

Carole ~ ♥

No comments: