Apr 11, 2012

Mini Haul > Budget Shopping for 50 Euros ~ 65 Dollars

Short post. 

I went shopping today.. YAY! But I was shopping with a budget. € 50 Euros to be precisely. That is 65,65 Dollars. Not much Ay, but look what I got. 


This 'basic' top




With lace on the top and back. I thought it was very cute and only for € 5 Euros = $6.57
In size XS=34
I was also looking for a shirt with sleeves or a cute vest.. but didn't found any, well at least not a cheap one that fitted into my budget.


The 'Jeans Legging'


With the price tag and all haha.. It was € 6 Euros = $7,88 dollars
In the store where i bought this, they only had size S=36 
But for 'leggings' size S is too big for me. Because my hips are not that wide.. fml. So after spitting trough the "sale" stuff I finally found XS=34. I didn't fit it in the store, didn't had time for that so this picture is my first fit. 1 problem: I Freaking dislike the low crotch, man! What did you expect -.-' I know it's a legging but i would definitely wouldn't try to do cartwheels in this. Otherwise I would end up like Lee Joon From MBLAQ.. 

If you don't know what I'm talking about..
See the video..



You wouldn't believe this but I bought 2 pair of shoes! YEAH, when I purchased them I felt like Wonder Woman  





The first pair. I absolutely adore these shoes! The were €20 Euros = $ 26.26 Dollars.
I love the simple look but it is also kinda edgy and classy looking at the same time.
I bought them in size EU 38=UK 5= American 7.5 I love the way how small my feet looks in them.

The second pair





Bought these for €7 Euros= $9.19
Can you believe that? And it's really good material.. hehe I'm so proud!
Bought them in the same size as the other pair of shoes 

Last but not least I bought earphones cute ones^_^ Blue and Pink



They are €2.50=$3.28 Each And they work well, and fit on my blackberry
lucky me!!


All these items are purchased at TOBAKKO
Thanks for reading! 

Byebye~♥


No comments: