Apr 20, 2012

PART 1: Series i like(d) to watch

Hey!

I was watching TV and I was thinking of the old series I used to watch.
Some of them are still on TV but not that often anymore.
So here a list of series I used to watch and still watching.


First of all my absolute favorite show.
I can't get enough of it.. That 70's Show

My favorite character:
All of them included Eric's sister Laurie.
From love to like:
LOVE: Jackie (Mila Kunis), Hyde (Danny Masterson), Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) Fez (Wilmer Valderama), Laurie (Lisa Robin) and Eric Forman (Topher Grace)
LIKE: Red Forman (Kurtwood Smith), Kitty (Debra Jo) Bob (Don Stark), Midge (Tanya Roberts) and Donna (Laura Prepron)

2 "guest" I didn't like where the "New Laurie" "The stripper" That Hyde maried and "Randy" The guy that Donna dated when she and Eric broke up.

Heroes


Favorite Characters:
Love: Sylar (Zachary Quinto)
Hiro and his friend Ando(Masi Oka, and James Kyson) (James is hot LOL)
Peter petrelli( Milo Ventimiglia)
Like: Niki (Ali Larter), Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) and Claire (Hayden Panettiere) I like all the people in the serie.. But can't write them all down. Haha that would take forever.

Pretty Little Liars




I like everybody of the cast from PLL
But i Love: Hannah (Ashley Benson), Emily (Shay Mitchell), Aria (Lucy Hale), Jenna(Tammin Sursok), Caleb(Tyler Blackburn), Toby(Keegan Allen), Mister Fitz(Ian Harding) and Mona(Janel Parrish)

Scrubs


Favorite Characters:
Love:Turk (Donald Faison), JD (Zach Braff) , Eliot (Sarah Chalke), "The" Todd(Robert Maschio), Dr Cox(John C. McGinley) , The Janitor( Neil Flynn) and Carla (Judy Reyes)
and of course i like the rest of the cast as well


I will be making a second part of this post. I just realized I have to much series that I like.

No comments: