Apr 23, 2012

Moving to the United States of America..?

The other day I was looking at Realtor.com. A site for people who are planning on moving or just looking for a house (in America).

I always wanted to go to America don't ask me why. I guess i'm just curious or something wtf.
And I was thinking after I got my bachelor degree I could move to America! O.o'. I already have a state in mind.. Oklahoma. Where in OK? Idk.. Moore, Del City, Bethany? I really don't know.
Why Oklahoma? Because it's not near the ocean, man! I'm freaking scared of the ocean. Probably because I can't swim..

Going of topic. On the site I was looking at pretty houses and because I wanted to know how much it would cost. The houses I liked where super expensive!

Here two houses I liked..
And this is the second one.

I'm really liking the classic/Roman, Victorian white/beige houses.
That's what I want if i grow up. I'll need a good money earning job for that haha. One of the houses is actually over one million dollar. But i'm determined. I'll get a bachelor degree, work hard, go to america (or Asia) buy a house and live my life.

I told this to my sister.. The only thing she said was: GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Yeah.. But I know I can do it. Even if i'm 16 now.. I have the time and by the time i'm hmm.. Maybe 30 i'll have my big ass house HAHA.






No comments: