Apr 27, 2012

Rihanna's Hairstyles

I am in a "love-hate" relationship with Rihanna although she doesn't even know me lol wtf? I went from being one of her fans to disliking her. And now I'm back with liking her, weird huh? The one thing i liked about her BEFORE disliking her was her style and she (was/seemed) innocent. Than she changed and I didn't want that.. was 12 back than. But now i grew up (a little bit) and i like her again haha..
The one thing i really want to try is her hair style! It's so cute but edgy at the same time. Just for the record: I am definitely a fan of her red hair. From red hair in general lol, kinda wished i had that. But i know it wouldn't suite me. Sucks for me, bro. Y U NO SUITE ME!

But let me show you my favorite redheads and redhead hairstyles!




I want to try this hairstyle out so bad! Just look how pretty it is!


I also want to try the braid, but I'll have to grow my hair longer.. Or put in extensions.


This one is a bit too daring for me lol. But i do like it. If I'll do this hairstyle I would only put one "roll-thingy" one one side


I wonder how the back looks like... 


This one is very old, but I still like it. 


My favorite "Redhead" Ariana Grande also know as Cat in Victorious, She and Jade are my favorite characters.


Linsay Lohan when she was "kind of" a redhead.. I think in mean girls..?

And last but not least Laura Prepon Also known as Donna in That 70s Show! Wow, Still love that show


No comments: