May 5, 2012

The Chunky Heel

You may or may not have heard of it. The chunky heel. It's one of the shoe trends, well for now.
I have to say: I always were a fan of chunky heels (with platform). Why? Because it looks classy, cute, edgy and feminine. Plus I could never walk in stilettos. The heels are so thin O.o! And if someone with 'thicker' legs wears them it looks like they are torturing the heels. Yes, lets be honest. Stilettos will look better on someone with slim/skinny legs. 


But why does the chunky heel suddenly appear A LOT?
Idk, don't ask me? I think the chunky heel is from the 70s.  Jep, that may sounds wrong, but i love the 70s. The clothes, the way everything was 'laid-back', (the serie) and the music. If you think about it most fashion trends/items repeats themselves. They just change 1 thing, modernize it and Voilá new hot fashion item. That is one of the cool things of fashion. That is my opinion. Just take a look.


Look at the design of the heel. Familiar? lol
Just picture the the white part black. And the yellow with blue spots,  black with white spots.
Modern, Right? By the way i would totally buy them if it was black with white spots.
Now the modernize chunky heel.

Haha you can clearly see i got the image from Milanoo.
I'm eyeing at these shoes for a long long time. I don't really think the fashion trends changes. I think the way we look at fashion changes . That's probably why we are liking the 'vintage-look' now. Now I'm thinking of it, my fashion taste hasn't changed (yet). I still like the polka-dot vintage/70s-50s look. I hoop i will still like it when I'm 60 wtf. Now that we already talking about heels, let me post the heels that i want.


First pair! How cute! ♥ And it's going to make me incredibly tall!


These shoes are cute as well, but a bit edgy. I think these are super easy to style with a dress, jeans or skirt. 
But i don't know what color  i want.

Another example of cute shoes that i want to buy. I think these shoes are that kind that you would only wear ones or twice and then put in your shoe rack to look at.. and pet them wtf?




So high and small!


I am into floral prints..


Wedges-love♥



Japan!


In love with Mary Jane heels.
Wow i feel like i can go one for hours, but let's not do that

1 comment:

Ana said...

I quite like the chunky heels!! They make comfortable walking, a hard thing to archive using high heels :p
and I agree with, fashion trends don't really change, they just get improvement /update
beijinhos**