May 14, 2012

My Strange Addiction.. Urine Drinking

Warning: Disgusting post

Have you maybe thought of drinking your own urine, just out curiosity? Hmm, can't really imagine that. The thought alone makes me wanna puke. Urine is 95% water and than there is 2% or 3% that are your body waste products, so when you drink your urine you are reintroducing those toxins and those byproducts in your system again. You can run the risks of kidney-failure, infections and dehydration.

I was looking around YouTube. And you know you always end up with a really bizarre video.
Yesterday, that happened to me. I stumbled upon this video called: "My Strange Addiction - Urine Drinker"
Let me just tell you: This video is freaking disturbing. This woman drank her own pee/urine. She called it the "urine-therapy". She was diagnosed with cancer and she thinks her "urine-therapy" helps her.

Not only she drinks her urine. No! She drinks it 'through her eye' with an eye-cup. She brushes her teeth with her own urine. She puts her urine in bath (with herself in it of course). And the most sickening one: She Used it as body lotion. Can you even imagine how she smells? And her pee is so freaking yellow that you can see that she's drinking her urine for 4 years.


She has 3 children. Who are surprisingly quite supportive (lovely daughters). But if my mom drinks her own pee, I can guarantee you. I'll have a problem hugging my mom if she uses pee as body lotion and brushes her teeth with urine.

If you want to see the video: Here it is!


My Strange Addiction: Cleaning

All i have to say is: Can this woman clean my room for me?O.o  
Part 1

Part 2





3 comments:

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

I am shocked to actually read this OMG. I feel like this made my day LOl, Can't believe people would even do such a thing.

Thanks for sharing.

And thank you for visiting my blog and posting a comment, because blogspot somehow dn't inform the person who commented when the writer replies..I'll reply here. Haha It costed me £66 (£60 for the shoes and £6 for the shipping) I bought it from a seller on ebay who apparently bought the shoes for her daughter but it didn't fit and needed to sell it. ^^

Izzy said...

haha I just had to comment because this is too freaking funny...I've never watched the show before but when it's on I sometimes read the program descriptions and they are so hilarious. There was an episode on Community where the teacher drank her own urine and it was so disgusting. I can't believe some people actually do it in real life though. The part about her drinking it through her eye seriously cracked me up...omg these incredibly tolerant and loving daughters!!

Peggie Py said...

wow....thats is so weird....weird people exist everywhere in the world huh? xD